dog answers help wanted add

buckeyecat at columbus.rr.com buckeyecat at columbus.rr.com
Sat May 5 08:47:29 PDT 2012

A local business was looking for office help. They put a sign in the window
stating the following: "Help Wanted. Must be able to type, must be good with

a computer and must be bilingual. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer."

A short time afterwards, a dog trotted up to the window, saw the sign and
went inside. He looked at the receptionist and wagged his tail, then walked
over

to the sign, looked at it and whined.

Getting the idea, the receptionist got the office manager. The office
manager looked at the dog and was surprised, to say the least. However, the
dog looked

determined, so he lead him into the office. Inside, the dog jumped up on the
chair and stared at the manager.

The manager said, "I can't hire you. The sign says you have to be able to
type." The dog jumped down, went to the typewriter and proceeded to type out

perfect letter. He took out the page and trotted over to the manager and
gave it to him, then jumped back on the chair. The manager was stunned, but
then

told the dog, "The sign says you have to be good with a computer."

The dog jumped down again and went to the computer. The dog proceeded to
demonstrate his expertise with various programs and produced a sample
spreadsheet

and database and presented them to the manager. By this time the manager was
totally dumbfounded! He looked at the dog and said, "I realize that you are

a very intelligent dog and have some interesting abilities. However, I still
can't give you the job."

The dog jumped down and went to a copy of the sign and put his paw on the
sentences that told about being an Equal Opportunity Employer.

The manager said, "Yes, but the sign also says that you have to be
bilingual."

The dog looked at him straight in the face and said, "Meow."

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
4:59 PM